jjeffh

Default Merged doc too large

I have a merge main document that is only 114kb. When I merge it with 35
records it becomes 3mb!! Anyone know if that is normal? Is there anyway to
reduce the size?

(This is Word 2000 - but I'll be upgrading to 2003 soon, if that makes any
difference)

TIA,
- Jeff
Doug Robbins

What's 35 x 114kb? That is what I would expect.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP