MariA

Default data fields

I have two address fields in my data source. One is a postal address and the
other is an address field. I want to know if there is some way of using the
postal address when available, but if the field is blank then word needs to
use the other address with out leaving blank lines.

Thanks
Graham Mayor

Use a conditional field. Substitute your field names as appropriate

{IF {Mergefield Postal_address} "" "{Mergefield Postal_Address}"
"{Mergefield Alternative_Address}"}

Note the field boundaries are set with CTRL+F9