Katim

Default How do I set a default label so it will open every time

I am using Word 2002. I want the set a default label for the Letters and
MailingsEnvelopes and Labels to use every time I print labels. Right now it
has a custom label selected, that it won't let me delete, and it defaults
back to the custom label after every printing.
Anne Troy

Why not set up a label format, hit New Document, and save it as a template?
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Katim" wrote in message
I am using Word 2002. I want the set a default label for the Letters and
MailingsEnvelopes and Labels to use every time I print labels. Right now
it
has a custom label selected, that it won't let me delete, and it defaults
back to the custom label after every printing.

Graham Mayor

Word defaults to the last used label.
You can delete custom labels from the options tab of the envelope/label
wizard. If it really refuses to delete, you can delete its entry from the
registry at:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\W ord\Custom Labels