Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
davidlightofhope davidlightofhope is offline

Default rescaleing a completed document

Is there any way I can rescale a completed document? I have pictures, shapes,
and different size lettering in an 8.5 x 11 size, I need to resize it to a 6
x 9 size. and keep the pages layed out as they are.

Thanks, & God bless you,
David
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Use a macro containing the following code:

ActiveDocument.PrintOut _
PrintZoomPaperWidth:=(6 / 8.5) * (8.5 * 1440), _
PrintZoomPaperHeight:=(9 / 11) * (11 * 1440)

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"davidlightofhope" wrote in
message ...
Is there any way I can rescale a completed document? I have pictures,
shapes,
and different size lettering in an 8.5 x 11 size, I need to resize it to a
6
x 9 size. and keep the pages layed out as they are.

Thanks, & God bless you,
David

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If your printer has a 6x9 paper size, you can use the Print | Zoom | Scale
to paper size feature.

http://word.mvps.org

"davidlightofhope" wrote in
message ...