Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] faceman28208@yahoo.com is offline

Default Is Save as PDF/XDF installed by Default?

Title gives question:

Is Save as PDF/XDF installed by Default in Word 2007 or do you have to
install the separate download?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I believe it is still an add-in that you have to download separately.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

wrote in message
Title gives question:

Is Save as PDF/XDF installed by Default in Word 2007 or do you have to
install the separate download?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

If you install Office 2007 Service Pack 2, the PDF/XPS support is built in and
doesn't have to be downloaded separately
(http://support.microsoft.com/kb/953195, under "Changes that affect multiple
products").

If you haven't installed Service Pack 2, you will need the download.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

wrote in message
Title gives question:

Is Save as PDF/XDF installed by Default in Word 2007 or do you have to
install the separate download?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Thank you Jay. I wasn't positive that it was included with SP2. I thought so
but I figured I'd rather err on the side of caution and knew if I was wrong,
someone would correct me. I'm glad it was you. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]