dkdino

Default Copy and paste

When I copy something say in an email, then I open word it will not paste.
CyberTaz

Hi-

In order to provide any kind of meaningful response, much more info is
needed - which email program, which version of it and Word, what & how
exactly are you 'copying', what _does_ happen when you attempt to paste,
etc.? |:)

When I copy something say in an email, then I open word it will not paste.

Did you get Word as part of Works Suite rather than Office? If so, the
problem is the Microsoft Works Suite Add-in for Word, which clears the
Clipboard on starting Word. If you're using Word freestanding and don't
intend to use any of the Works functionality, you should uninstall the
add-in (through Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs).

"dkdino" wrote in message
When I copy something say in an email, then I open word it will not paste.

I cannot activate my copy & paste via tools- options- edit both b. denjen Microsoft Word Help 0 February 26th 05 12:07 PM
copy paste without losing style Rob Microsoft Word Help 1 February 8th 05 10:11 AM
Word clipboard, copy paste error Beth Ashton Microsoft Word Help 0 January 31st 05 04:41 PM
Copy and paste jrh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 08:54 PM
Very Slow Copy and Paste Growler Microsoft Word Help 0 January 3rd 05 09:35 PM