dmpt

Default Auto save each page of a document to separate files?

A novice user, I need to separately save to file the individual pages of many
multipage documents.
Is there a way of doing this other than by manually saving each page?
Suggestions gratefully received.
Daiya Mitchell

A macro can do it, although you should be aware that "page" in Word is a
flexible concept and since this is done by cut and paste, you will want to
check it over.

See here for the macro by MVP Doug Robbins:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...sers/browse_fr
m/thread/dd59b44251eb4161/836f185236a2e747#836f185236a2e747

And here for what to do with it:

Guide to Installing Macros

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word