Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dajana

Default How to add portrait header/footer to a landscape page

I have a document where first few pages are in portrait orientation while the
rest is in landscape. I have added header and footer to my document except
the first page. However, my header and footer do not look presentable on my
landscape pages. Is there a way to fix this.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Andrea Jones

You can bodge it by turning off the headers and footers in the landscape
section and entering the information as rotated text in text boxes on the
landscape pages instead but it's rather labourious!

Andrea Jones
www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
www.allaboutclait.com