Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. DD Dr. DD is offline

Default Adding Comments in Track Changes

When I type in a comment, as the words appear in the Balloon the cursor stays
blinking at the beginning of each word, instead of where the next letter is
going to be typed. This is very distracting. How can I fix it?

track changes comments deb Microsoft Word Help 1 October 6th 06 10:54 PM
Adding Cell Comments Jim Shaw Tables 5 May 22nd 06 02:20 AM
Track Changes and comments michelle300 Microsoft Word Help 0 December 14th 05 10:43 PM
Comments - Track Changes cojwp Microsoft Word Help 0 August 25th 05 01:46 PM
Deleting Comments in Track Changes Dee Microsoft Word Help 3 July 7th 05 04:58 PM