Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Barb1

Default how to format tables

I need to create flashcards, 6-up on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, but I need to place a
number watermark on each card behind the text (card 1, card 2, etc.). Is
there any way to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

The article at http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm shows how to put
a watermark in a table cell. Of course, instead of copying the watermark
from the first cell and pasting it into the other cells, you need to create
a separate one for each cell -- use the same procedure as for the first one.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Barb1 wrote:
I need to create flashcards, 6-up on an 8.5 x 11 sheet, but I need to
place a number watermark on each card behind the text (card 1, card
2, etc.). Is there any way to do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

It might also be possible to create the numbered images beforehand and
insert them using mail merge - http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm