Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
LDuncan LDuncan is offline

Default Repeating Table Caption on following page

I am using Microsoft Word 2003 and lengthy tables are automatically split to
continue on subsequent pages. I selected the option of adding a header row
so the first row is seen at the top of the table on all following pages. I
need to add the table caption at the beginning of each page as well. How do
I do this? I am unable to insert any text when the table is continuing from
a previous page. Please help.