Dave Plyer

Default Convert document to htm web page

I have two documents both set up in Outline view and both with a resulting
Table of Contents. I save both at Web Page. In one case, the new web page has
a table of contents that has lost its page numbers but gained hyperlinks that
let me jump from the table of content to the related section to text. This is
exactly what I want.

In the other case, the web page looks just like the original Document. The
Table of Contents still has page numbers and has no hyperlinks.

There has to be some simple setting that I'm missing. Any ideas?