rwsaxton

Default I saved a new Form with the lock on, now I cant unlock my doc.

I need to get in and make edits to the body text of the document but It wont
let me into the document to edit it.

I didn't use a password I just clicked the lock button and saved it.

I cant "Unlock" the document when all the menu and buttons are shaded out now.
NoSunHere

Turn on your Forms toolbar and click on the lock icon. It will unlock your
form for editing.

To turn on your Forms toolbar, right click on an empty area of your toolbar
and click on Forms.