BobbWebb

Default Change a Borders and Shading default

If it's possible, how do I change the default of the "apply to" field from
'table' to 'cell' for applying shading?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?Qm9iYldlYmI=?=,

If it's possible, how do I change the default of the "apply to" field from
'table' to 'cell' for applying shading?

This field is context-sensitive. If you have a cell (or cells) selected, Cell
will appear there. No selection, or the entire table will display "Table".

You might try the Tables and Borders toolbar. Those tools will be applied
only to the one cell, even if it's not selected.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org