Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Leslie-Ann Leslie-Ann is offline

Default Image formatting

My problem: I inherited a Word file with about 200 objects (maps) already
inserted. I do not have the source files for these maps. I am having a
terrible time formatting the objects and getting the captions to stick to the
objects. I have all the captions correct and "keep with next" applied but
once I go to "update fields" the images get moved around and random text gets
turned into captions and moved!!!! I have had great luck with this with
inserted .jpgs (not to mention they are smaller file sizes).

My question: How do I convert these unknown origin images/objects/maps (I
think they are .wmf but don't know for certain) into a more usable format
such as .jpg? Or, how do I work with what I have to make my document
dynamic without major disruption?

Thanks!
Leslie-Ann

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Leslie-Ann Leslie-Ann is offline

I am not sure what you mean by answered elsewhere? It has not been answered
elsewhere as far as I can tell.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Answered elsewhere.