Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ray S. Ray S. is offline

Default Mailmerge Problem with Word in Office 2003

I just installed Office 2003 and am totally disappointed. The mailmerge
wizard in 2000 had its limitations. A major one was that it didn't allow for
grouped on queries. I finally solved that problem and I was using it to merge
emails to Lotus Notes without any problems. Now, with the new 2003, the
wizard is gone and the new features are cheezier and even less useful than
before. I put together a merge and got an error telling me to set Outlook as
my default mail client. Is there a solution, or do I have to go back to 2000?