Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
thebigwilley

Default Custom Size Printing

I have some forms I print on custom sized paper, for example 3"X5" index
cards, printed horizontal. However, after I set up the page with margins,
etc. and try to print the form, it prints as if Word thinks the page is much
wider, like 8.5" or something. The only way I could get it to work was
either by making the template 8.5" wide or changing the template to print in
portrait.

This was not always a problem, I don't know what happened but few months
ago this started with all my smaller sized, landscape forms that I try to
print on portrait fed paper. I don't know if one of the windows updates
changed something or not, but I can't figure out how to make it so the form
on the screen is 3x5 and print to 3x5, with a portrait feed.

Using Word 2000
Printer HP Laser Jet 1100
Office XP