Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Colorado Mountain Girl Colorado Mountain Girl is offline

Default Form templates

I'm creating a template and would like to create a dropdown box with colored
check boxes. I can't find a way to change the properties. Any help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Hi ?B?Q29sb3JhZG8gTW91bnRhaW4gR2lybA==?=,

I'm creating a template and would like to create a dropdown box with colored
check boxes. I can't find a way to change the properties.

Office doesn't provide any controls where you can change the colors of the
checkboxes in a dropdown list. You can try asking in a classic VB newsgroup
(not a group for VB.NET!) whether anyone knows of a third-party control you
could buy, license and distribute.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org