Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Default Protect Form Button is ghosted. How do I get it back?

My "Protect Form Button" (the lock on the Forms toolbar) is ghosted. I can't
protect my form anymore. How can I get this button back?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

The only time I have seen this is when the document is protected. Go to
Tools | Unprotect document. Otherwise I'm not sure.

"MIke" wrote:

My "Protect Form Button" (the lock on the Forms toolbar) is ghosted. I can't
protect my form anymore. How can I get this button back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AmandaH AmandaH is offline

If you were running marcos they could still be going on in the back
ground. Open your VBA editor under the Tools menu and Press the button
that look like a Blue Square. See if this helps.

~Amanda~

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike Mike is offline

Tools/Protect is ghosted as well. Any suggestions. It ghosted after a I
started working with a macro that updated fields.

best,

Mike

"MIke" wrote:

My "Protect Form Button" (the lock on the Forms toolbar) is ghosted. I can't
protect my form anymore. How can I get this button back?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The macro is stalled. Open the macro editor and reset from the tools menu,
then correct the error in the macro. If you are stuck for code for an update
macro see http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm