Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ART ART is offline

Default charts and graphs

I went to www.office.microsoft.com to make charts and graphs.
I was sent to a page that said: " create a simple pie chart in Visio"
Step one: on the file menu, point to NEW, point to CHARTS AND GRAPHS.

What do I do ? Do I go to my Microsoft Office Word 2003 or what?

I went to Word 2003. pointed to New, and no CHARTS AND GRAPHS appeared.

Where do I go to find this FILE MENUE, THAT LEADS ME TO CHARTS AND GRAPHS?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office Helper Office Helper is offline

If you want to insert a Chart into Word. Go to Insert | Picture | Chart. A
screen will pop up where you can enter your data.