Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
KP KP is offline

Default how do I stop my cursor jumping asround as I type?

I've recently reinstalled MS Office and since then the cursor keeps jumping
around mid sentence so that I end up writing garbage. Please help!
--
KP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Laptop? Your trackpad may be too sensitive. See if there's a way to
turn it down in your hardware controls, or to turn it off when a mouse
is plugged in.

It's also been reported that this can happen if you have Voice
Recognition turned on.

On Oct 8, 11:43*am, KP wrote:
I've recently reinstalled MS Office and since then the cursor keeps jumping
around mid sentence so that I end up writing garbage. Please help!
--
KP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

It has not helped because you are not using a laptop or it has not helped
because you don't have the microphone switched on?
If you have a mouse related problem in Word 2007 try going to
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=940791 and click the FixIt button.