jkatj

Default suppress printing of something

I'm trying to set up a document to ask whether a graphic should be printed
each time it is sent to print. I've seen other documents that will ask
whether to suppress the filename in the footer, but I can't figure out how
it's done or if the same method would work for a graphic. I can have the
grapic in line with text if that would help it work.

Anybody know where I can start on this? I imagine it'll involve macros,
which I'm a beginner at, but I'm pretty adventurous and willing to give
macros more complicated than I've dealt with a go.

Thanks in advance.