L. Dickey

Default Print only desired pages referenced from drop down box

I have a 24 page document which autofills the header using two drop down
boxes. Is it possible to have only certain pages print in accordance with
the selected item in the dropdown box?
Jean-Guy Marcil

L. Dickey was telling us:
L. Dickey nous racontait que :

I have a 24 page document which autofills the header using two drop
down boxes. Is it possible to have only certain pages print in
accordance with the selected item in the dropdown box?

It is not quite clear, at least to me, what it is exactly you are trying to
do... and I am still trying to make a connection to Word tables (This is a
group about Word tables).

--
Salut!