Shadow

Default Mail Merge Word 2002 HELP!!!

I am tryign to mail merge in Word 2002 from Excel. I am using the wizard and
everything seems to be going great. Then when it says it is going to merge
the page labels are blank even though it says that it has merged.

What am I doing wrong???? I really need this soon if anyone can help!!!

Thanks

Anne Troy

Go to View--Toolbars and choose the Mail Merge toolbar. Make sure you click
the "Merge to new document" button. Any help?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shadow" wrote in message
I am tryign to mail merge in Word 2002 from Excel. I am using the wizard

and
everything seems to be going great. Then when it says it is going to merge
the page labels are blank even though it says that it has merged.

What am I doing wrong???? I really need this soon if anyone can help!!!

Thanks

Anne Troy

Want to send your files? Are you sure your text isn't hidden or something?
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Shadow" wrote in message
I am tryign to mail merge in Word 2002 from Excel. I am using the

wizard
and
everything seems to be going great. Then when it says it is going to

merge
the page labels are blank even though it says that it has merged.

What am I doing wrong???? I really need this soon if anyone can

help!!!

Thanks

Doug Robbins

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP