Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sydne9420 sydne9420 is offline

Default How do I enter a watermark into various columns in a table?

Can somebody tell me please how to enter a watermark into EACH of the columns
of a table... Instead of it showing up on the entire page, I want it in EACH
column... Please advise and thanks in advance!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Watermarks are just graphics: usually WordArt with the colour set to
something light and maybe transparent.Select your cells and insert whatever
you want.

"sydne9420" wrote in message
Can somebody tell me please how to enter a watermark into EACH of the
columns
of a table... Instead of it showing up on the entire page, I want it in
EACH
column... Please advise and thanks in advance!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
sydne9420 sydne9420 is offline

Jezebel,

Thanks for your reply, but... how do I put a picture from a digital camera
in the background with text on top?