Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Krista

Default Designing Labels on Microsoft Word

Hello, I am doing a mail merge using for raffle tickets and the only company
I could find that makes raffle ticket that are printable is not on the
choices for labels. I tried to design my own, the deminsions are 2 1/8 x 5
1/2 2 2 columns and 4 rows but when I put in the information for some reason
it starts my labels to far down on the page. I set the top and side margins
to all different sizes but it still always starts me in the same spot.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Start with the Avery Post Card 3263 and click on the Details tab in the
Label Options dialog and change the Label height and Vertical pitch to 2.125
and change the Number down to 4. Give the Label a new name - say My Raffle
Tickets. Click on OK and then on OK again and then on New Document to make
sure that the label definition is saved. Then close this document and when
you start your mailmerge, choose My Raffle Tickets as the basis for creating
the label type mail merge main document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP