jimmyd121158

Default Dim Spelling and Grammer button

The spell checker my Microsoft Word 97 program only works in the
administrator account of my HP computer but not in the user accounts. What am
I doing wrong?
garfield-n-odie

See if the following article applies to your situation:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=257643 "WD97: Spelling, Grammar Not
Available in Word Running on Window 2000 or Windows XP".