Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Rick Wolfe Rick Wolfe is offline

Default word2007 file not found

I have both word2003 and word2007 on my computer so that I can email other parties who do not have updated versions of Word. When I try to open a docx file on my computer I get a message error indicating the file I want can't be detected. When I click on the file for a second time, it finds it in no time. Each subsequent docx file I click on is easily found. It is the first file after opening up the computer that solicits the not found edict. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

--
Rick Wolfe
General Manager
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
DL DL is offline

Since Word 2007 can save files in the old format why would you need 2003 in
order to mail peoples with 2003?