LisaJ@ARV

Default Track Changes

I have a user who has a Word 2002 document in which he has never used the
Track Changes function. However sometimes when he edits and prints the
document, parts that have not even been edited print showing the markings of
tracked changes (even though no tracked changes show on screen). These parts
vary each time. In Print options the settings are set to print the "Document"
only. Also, Track changes is not even enabled, so cannot be disabled. Other
users using the same document do not have any problems with it and this user
does not experience this problem with any other docs. Any ideas ?