Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MP001 MP001 is offline

Default Numeric Formatting when Mail merging with MS SQL 2000

I am doing a Mail merge document with SQL 2000 as my data source. There
are some Money fields which are coming on the Mail merge document, but
whatever I do, they come with 4 decimal places. I have tried the
Numeric Switches \# #0.00, but to no avail.

Please Help.

--
MP001
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try the following switch:

\# "$,0.00"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MP001" wrote in message

I am doing a Mail merge document with SQL 2000 as my data source. There
are some Money fields which are coming on the Mail merge document, but
whatever I do, they come with 4 decimal places. I have tried the
Numeric Switches \# #0.00, but to no avail.

Please Help.

--
MP001

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MP001[_2_] MP001[_2_] is offline

NO, the result is still the same..... 4 decimal places.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP;2816478 Wrote:
Try the following switch:

\# "$,0.00"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MP001" wrote in message
...-

I am doing a Mail merge document with SQL 2000 as my data source.
There
are some Money fields which are coming on the Mail merge document,
but
whatever I do, they come with 4 decimal places. I have tried the
Numeric Switches \# #0.00, but to no avail.

Please Help.

--
MP001 -

--
MP001

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Paresh Gupta Paresh Gupta is offline

I keep getting
Invalid Character string.......

"MP001" wrote in message

NO, the result is still the same..... 4 decimal places.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP;2816478 Wrote:
Try the following switch:

\# "$,0.00"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"MP001" wrote in message
...-

I am doing a Mail merge document with SQL 2000 as my data source.
There
are some Money fields which are coming on the Mail merge document,
but
whatever I do, they come with 4 decimal places. I have tried the
Numeric Switches \# #0.00, but to no avail.

Please Help.

--
MP001 -

--
MP001

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Can you stick to the one thread please.

Paresh Gupta wrote:
I keep getting
Invalid Character string.......

"MP001" wrote in message

NO, the result is still the same..... 4 decimal places.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP;2816478 Wrote:
Try the following switch:

--
Hope this helps.

Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

...-