Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rashelle Rashelle is offline

Default Please Help, regarding labels

I went ahead and listened to all the demos to familiarize myself with how to
merge my data on Excel of customer names to word for labels for mailing. I
was able to complete all the steps but when I get to the last step to preview
the labels prior to printing them. The layout is all unorganized. At first I
created my list with headers such as, Name, Last Name, Number, City, State
and Zip on an excel worksheet. When I went to view my mail merge receipent I
no longer saw Name ( which is first name) . Then I go and preview my labels,
only the first name is displayed and not the last name .
I would like it to read;
John Doe
555 Wimber Road
Orlando, Fl 32708

But the labels only show
John
555 Wimber Road
Orlando, FL 32708

Rashelle
Orlando, Florida
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Are you trying to use the addressblock field? Don't! Use the individual
fields laid out as you require them.
See http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm or
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm