An old novice

Default correct numbered order of document

A document from Word is written in ascending order, pages 1 thru 5. When I
print it out, I expect the same order but get a decending order, 5 thru 1.
Then I have to reshuffle the pages to get them right. How do I set the
numbered order? I've also noticed that this only happens with word program,
and works fine when I'm on the web.

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Margins correct but document starts at very top of page? dave@nspca Page Layout 2 April 11th 05 03:22 PM
footnotes continuously numbered in a document with section breaks smlu Page Layout 1 December 17th 04 12:41 AM
Document Order Tom Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 04 10:59 PM
Document object in protected form Bruce Tables 2 December 6th 04 07:09 PM