Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jspssp jspssp is offline

Default copy paste broken in office 2007 under vista

New Vista user with Office 2007. Copy/Paste doesn't work. I see no clipboard
grouping in any office product. It looks like it lets me copy text from
messages or in a word doc but then won't let me paste it anywhere. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you start Word in Safe mode (as a troubleshooting step), then can you copy
and paste properly?

To start Word in Safe mode, hold Ctrl as you start the application; when
Word asks if you want to make use of Safe mode, choose Yes.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"jspssp" wrote:

New Vista user with Office 2007. Copy/Paste doesn't work. I see no clipboard
grouping in any office product. It looks like it lets me copy text from
messages or in a word doc but then won't let me paste it anywhere. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anne anne is offline

I just started having problems with the copy paste funcitonality tonight!
The clipboard does not work. Any text that I copy from any source - even
from the same document or even a small word or sentence in a brand new
document - none of that can be copied onto the clipboard. It keeps pasting

"Please do not copy or print this page" over and over again.

I just purchased the new 2007 Office package last month, and really really
need for Word to function!!! Help!!!!

Anne