Cindy

Default Page Breaks in Webpage Layout Mode

Thank you for taking the time and answering.

It is not a newsletter template. When I shortened the text box and tried a
new one, it too got cut off. I am creating all this in Word under the
webpage layout because none of the templates appealed to me (that and when I
emailed them to my clients they did not turn out the same color as when I
filled them in). If I create my newsletter in anything other than webpage
layout, it does not have the proper alignments etc.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

Are you using a supplied newsletter template? If the template uses text
boxes, text boxes cannot be over a page.

Web Layout does not have pages, so should let you type forever without
showing page breaks.

On 5/11/05 3:58 PM, "Cindy" wrote:

When I create a document in web page layout, after one page, it will not
create a new page. In other words, the newsletter I am trying to create
after I have typed about half of it, instead of continuously scrolling down
and letting me keep typing until I am finished with the document, it just
stops. I have tried manually inserting page breaks, but these just go above
where I typed. If I cut & copy what I typed, and try to insert there,
doesn't work.

I am terribly frustrated - does anyone understand my question?