Roger

Default Edges

All time that I save a page of the InterNet(html) in the MS-Word2003 in
format text, if forms an enormous space enters the beginning of the paragraph
of the saved text in format text and the edge. I would like to know as I make
to eliminate this space, without needing to cover the document all manually.

Been thankful

Anne Troy

Try this, Roger:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/o...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Roger" wrote in message
All time that I save a page of the InterNet(html) in the MS-Word2003 in
format text, if forms an enormous space enters the beginning of the
paragraph
of the saved text in format text and the edge. I would like to know as I
make
to eliminate this space, without needing to cover the document all
manually.

Been thankful

Roger

But the space that I mention myself is enters the left paragraphs of the text
and its respective edges. It has a blank space between one and another one.
The tip that you it supplied to me mentions the space to it enters the lines
of the text. It is not this that I want. See you long

"Roger" wrote in message
All time that I save a page of the InterNet(html) in the MS-Word2003 in
format text, if forms an enormous space enters the beginning of the
paragraph
of the saved text in format text and the edge. I would like to know as I
make
to eliminate this space, without needing to cover the document all
manually.

Been thankful

Roger

Hello, Suzanne, how do you do? I am ordering this email to it for informing
to it that the tip that you I suggested in the group of quarrels of the
MS-Word was very useful.
Thank you very much.
Roger, from Brazil

"Roger" wrote in message
All time that I save a page of the InterNet(html) in the MS-Word2003 in
format text, if forms an enormous space enters the beginning of the

paragraph
of the saved text in format text and the edge. I would like to know as I

make
to eliminate this space, without needing to cover the document all

manually.

Been thankful

I'm glad I could help.

"Roger" wrote in message
Hello, Suzanne, how do you do? I am ordering this email to it for

informing
to it that the tip that you I suggested in the group of quarrels of the
MS-Word was very useful.
Thank you very much.
Roger, from Brazil

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" escreveu: