Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
arunachalam arunachalam is offline

Default Where is insert option / overwrite existing letters in WINWORD?

dear team,

i would like to know in micro soft word where we can find CAPS Lock, Num
Lock , Scroll Lock option.

And i am unable to find the insert option in the new micro soft word option.
if i press insert button we are not able to replace the existing word. kindly
confirm where this option is provided in new micro soft word.

Regards
arunachalam