Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan123 Ryan123 is offline

Default downloaded word document from hotmail not saved

I downloaded a word document from my hotmail account and instead of saving it
first, I just opened it and worked on it. I was sure I saved it as I worked
and I closed out if Word. When I re-opened Word, none of my changes were
saved. Is there any way I can retrieve the version of my document with the
changes I made?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You should never open Word attachments directly from e-mail - however it
*may* be possible to recover your changes. See
http://www.gmayor.com/outlook_attachments.htm The general principles
outlined there may apply to Hotmail.