Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tammy tammy is offline

Default Is there a way to open a publisher file to transfer to word?

My son created from school a publisher document. we don't have Is there a
way somehow to open to be able to transfer to Word? He has saved (
Brouchure) School Project

Thanks
Tammy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Not in a format that will make you happy. You'll lose the formatting and the
pictures. You can try a copy and paste but the results are not usually what
you wanted.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tammy" wrote in message
My son created from school a publisher document. we don't have Is
there a
way somehow to open to be able to transfer to Word? He has saved (
Brouchure) School Project

Thanks
Tammy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer Mary Sauer is offline

Send the file to me, I will convert it to Word. You will lose formatting. What
version Word are you using?
mary-sauer at columbus.rr.com

--
Mary Sauer MSFT MVP