Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PRINTING LABELS

Default HOW TO PRINT LABELS WITH VERTICAL PRINTING

I am trying to print AVERY Lables # 8161, but on vertical printing fashion
like:

using WORD 2003.

I will appreciate any tip.

Thanks,

Deoartur

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert M. Franz (RMF)

PRINTING LABELS wrote:
I am trying to print AVERY Lables # 8161, but on vertical printing fashion
like:

using WORD 2003.

If all you need is one "line", then simply make your table cell narrow
enough. If you need more than one in the same lable, I'd probably split
the cell vertically.

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MS
\ / | MVP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

That particular label is 1" high and 4" long. I assume you want to use them
vertically, like on a spine of a book?

If so, you can try Format, Text Direction. (I don't think that's what you
want either but maybe it is.)
--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"PRINTING LABELS" PRINTING wrote in
message ...
I am trying to print AVERY Lables # 8161, but on vertical printing fashion
like:

using WORD 2003.

I will appreciate any tip.

Thanks,