Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Julie0305 Julie0305 is offline

Default margins are outside printable areas of the page

How can I turn off the messages that states "The margins in section 1 are
outstide the printable areas of the page. Do you want to continue"
I say yes and it prints my page with everything I need, no words missing.

Is there any option anywhere that I can turn off the message?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
rebel rebel is offline

On Fri, 4 May 2007 01:08:09 -0700, Julie0305
wrote:

How can I turn off the messages that states "The margins in section 1 are
outstide the printable areas of the page. Do you want to continue"
I say yes and it prints my page with everything I need, no words missing.

That's a printer capability thing. You define the printer, and then you define
margins beyond its (official) capabilities. It's nnot a Word thing.

(FYI, I do it too when printing adress labels).

Is there any option anywhere that I can turn off the message?

I doubt it.