Miles

Default Flip or flash cards for Word

I use Word 2003

==============

Have you ever heard, and if you had where, of a Word flash or flip card
program I can use with Word

I wrote a great program, but for Access, thus students cannot use the
program without having Access, and I cannot afford the method of having the
program readable for non Access programs

It would seem it should be possible to do this with Word

Even if you have no such info, do you have a suggestion how I might begin to
see if I can pull it off

Thank you