Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
gatz gatz is offline

Default Margins; show

in 2007, isn't there a way to show margins?

Seems like this was one of the available (pre?)views in older versions.

I've read up on "white space" but was thinking there should be dotted lines
indicating where the Margins are on a given page prior to printing.

Also, why doesn't "About Word"...then the Version show up anywhere?

Thinking that the latest version of a software would be the best, I was
disappointed in how Word '07 acts in comparison to early versions.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

In Word 2007, click on Office Button (that's the big round thing at the
upper left corner of the Word window) | Word Options | Advanced | scroll
down to the "Show document content" section and check the "Show text
boundaries" box | OK.