Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bruce P. Bruce P. is offline

Default Form Fields Macro on exit problem

I have created a table/form, inserted Text form fields, and bookmarked all
needed fields. I have created a number of macros to run on exit of some of
the fields to change the movement of the highlighted field so it goes from
one field to a particular field.
These seem to work properly except: I need to press the Tab key 2 times
to move to the next field. The field will also not accept the first
keystroke. Similar to having to press Tab 2x.
I am at a loss.
If I can explain this better or differently let me know.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?QnJ1Y2UgUC4=?=,

I have created a table/form, inserted Text form fields, and bookmarked all
needed fields. I have created a number of macros to run on exit of some of
the fields to change the movement of the highlighted field so it goes from
one field to a particular field.
These seem to work properly except: I need to press the Tab key 2 times
to move to the next field. The field will also not accept the first
keystroke. Similar to having to press Tab 2x.
I am at a loss.

Not possible to say without seeing your code. I'm guessing it's something to
do with how you're forcing the focus to move.

You might compare your solution with the one on word.mvps.org and see if that
sheds any light on what the problem might be :-)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org