Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
novice

Default Filtering from Access Database

I am trying to merge some addresses from Access Database. I am trying to
filter the addresses during merge using the arrow next to Zip column.
However, it keeps on merging all the data in the file irrespective of the
filter condition. When I go back to the query I had build using the
'advanced' filter I find it has added a number of query clauses by itself.
How do I make it work.

The access database is sorted by Zip.