Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Talz Talz is offline

Default text boxes wont print

I'd really appreciate some help here, I have a pretty important report due in
a few hours and I'm at the stage of printing it out. The text boxes that show
fine in the document are not printing on the pages itself however.

I've searched the help and google so this is my last hope it seems.

Thanks in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

FilePrintOptionsInclude with DocumentDrawing Objects

Is that checked?

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Talz wrote:
I'd really appreciate some help here, I have a pretty important
report due in a few hours and I'm at the stage of printing it out.
The text boxes that show fine in the document are not printing on the
pages itself however.

I've searched the help and google so this is my last hope it seems.

Thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Talz Talz is offline

Have it sorted, theres a similar problem posted with different wording but it
turns out they were just sitting too close to the end of the paper I guess.

Moved them in a little and they print fine.