hawaiilover

Default my cursur jumps randomly ...

my cursor jumps randomly while i am typing and my words start typing in other
areas of my document or over words that i have previously typed. I would
like some help on how to fix this as it is totally frustrating.
Jo

Is it possible you're accidentally hitting the Ctrl or Alt keys while you're
typing, so that the keyboard is sending combinations that jump to the
beginning of the sentence or paragraph or whatever? Another possibility that
came to mind is if you're using a laser mouse, sometimes the tracking
mechanism can get messed up and jump all over the place. I'm not sure if it
might click itself in a new location to change the cursor, but who knows?
I've had that problem with my laser mouse (and am about to go back to the
regular ball type; grrr...). I hope you find the solution. I can understand
how frustrating it must be! Good luck.

Jo

"hawaiilover" wrote:

my cursor jumps randomly while i am typing and my words start typing in other
areas of my document or over words that i have previously typed. I would
like some help on how to fix this as it is totally frustrating.

Graham Mayor

Laptop? Keep your hands away from the touchpad while typing?
or
turn off the microphone.