Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MAK[_2_] MAK[_2_] is offline

Default Exporting to Outlook Express

I have a word doc that I have been saving straight email address's in.
Blue - Hypertext So that it they are single address's on a separate line,
probable about 200 in the whole doc. Is there a way of exporting the whole
doc to Outlook Express address book or a group in the address book? Any
suggestions if not.

Many Thanks!!!

MAK.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon Gordon is offline

"MAK" masters444(at)hotmail(dot)com wrote in message
I have a word doc that I have been saving straight email address's in.
Blue - Hypertext So that it they are single address's on a separate
line,
probable about 200 in the whole doc. Is there a way of exporting the
whole
doc to Outlook Express address book or a group in the address book? Any
suggestions if not.

Many Thanks!!!

MAK.

Save as a CSV file (if you can do that in Word) and import that....

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MAK[_2_] MAK[_2_] is offline

Can't save as a CSV, but could as a .txt file. which imported as other
address book on OE. Came in great.

Thanks for giving the idea.

MAK.