Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MarkC[_2_] MarkC[_2_] is offline

Default Animation gif - Word 2002

Like to know how, or is it possible to show animated gif's in 2002 word
documents? I am dragging an animated gif from a website that shows the
animation. I will drop it in a word document. Which there is no animation.
Please explain what's going on here?

Thanks,

Mark - (Win XP SP2 MS Office Pro 2002)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
MarkC[_2_] MarkC[_2_] is offline

I was afraid of that,
thanks,
Mark

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...

MarkC wrote:

Like to know how, or is it possible to show animated gif's in 2002 word
documents? I am dragging an animated gif from a website that shows the
animation. I will drop it in a word document. Which there is no
animation. Please explain what's going on here?

Thanks,

Mark - (Win XP SP2 MS Office Pro 2002)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

One possible option - go to the File menu & select Web Page Preview to view
in your browser... But No, Word won't run the animation.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/31/07 8:41 PM, in article ,