Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Marsh Marsh is offline

Default Track Changes Confusion

Word 2003, I have a document that has been reviewd by several people.
To prepare to distribute it, I accept or reject all the edits and comments,
turn Track Changes off, set the version to Final on the reviewing toolbar,
turn off the Reviewing toolbar and Save.
Is there anything else to be done, and is this the correct order.
Thank you very much.
Marsh
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you have accepted or rejected all changes, deleted all comments, and
turned Track Changes off, you really don't have to change the view, as it
should open to Final (and probably without the Reviewing toolbar) the next
time. Ordinarily the Reviewing toolbar is displayed only when a document
contains markup.

"Marsh" wrote in message
Word 2003, I have a document that has been reviewd by several people.
To prepare to distribute it, I accept or reject all the edits and
comments,
turn Track Changes off, set the version to Final on the reviewing toolbar,
turn off the Reviewing toolbar and Save.
Is there anything else to be done, and is this the correct order.
Thank you very much.
Marsh

Autotext confusion Cranky[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 4 October 3rd 07 07:31 AM
Style confusion Lexisch Page Layout 3 May 15th 06 12:08 PM
Track and Merge Changes Confusion Chris Microsoft Word Help 1 February 16th 06 02:12 PM
Style confusion Colleen E New Users 11 February 2nd 06 04:55 PM
style confusion skibikegolf Microsoft Word Help 1 January 5th 05 09:56 AM