Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mrs. C Mrs. C is offline

Default How do I add letters to a sentence without typing over existing w.

I was in the middle of writing a report for class, when I decided to add a
word before another one. As I started typing my added word, it began erasing
my previos word. Ex: "...cut loose any dead weight vigorously." When I typed
"immediately and" before "vigorously", it typed it over "vigorously". Then I
clicked after "and" to add "vigorously" and it typed over the beginning of my
next sentence. I am sure I just turned on or off some feature, but I do not
know what feature this would be, or how to find the option to make it stop
erasing my work.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jaz Jaz is offline

Default How do I add letters to a sentence without typing over existin

Suzanne- you are an angel. Thanks